All applicants are required to complete an employment application in full. If applying for a commercial driving position, you must provide driving employment history for the preceding ten years.
If you need additional forms, please ask the receptionist.
Please complete all documents in full even if you are attaching a resume.
Requirements for PTES Driver Applicants:
- At least one consecutive year of experience driving a Class A vehicle—two or more preferable
- Most current Class A driver experience must be within last three months
- Current California Class A drivers’ license with up-to-date medical
- Ability to drive manual transmission
- Clean driving record—no serious violations
- Hazmat and tanker endorsements
- Experience operating vacuum tanker, a plus
- Experience operating roll-off trailer, a plus
- Ability to physically load and off load vehicles
- Ability to physically operate vacuum tanker and roll-off vehicles
- Willingness to work overtime and on call
Notification to Applicants:
Pacific Trans Environmental Services, Inc. (PTES) welcomes your interest in employment with our company. PTES offers employees a pleasant work environment, competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefit package.
We would like to take this opportunity to notify you of several requirements for employment with PTES. All candidates who receive a conditional offer must:
- Pass a pre-employment physical examination.
- Pass a pre-employment urine drug screen, as PTES is a drug-free workplace.
- Complete a background investigation which may include a criminal history search, identification and/or credit report (depending on position), social security trace, motor vehicle report, reference checks, education verification, and employment verification.
- Acknowledge and sign PTES’ “at will” clause, as PTES is an “at will” employer.
You should also be aware that if you are hired by PTES, you may be required to participate in our annual health and random drug screening program.
If you have any questions, please contact Teresa Torres, Human Resources Manager.