Department: Field Services and Transportation
Reports to: Field Safety Supervisor/Director of Operations
- Retrieve various waste streams from multiple locations at customer site in a helpful, positive and friendly manner.
- Correctly interpret situations to know when it is appropriate to enter a particular area of a facility.
- Prepare reports and documents accurately and timely.
- Industrial field tech duties including clean tanks using equipment such as pressure washers, pneumatic pumps, tornado vacuums, and air compressors.
- Perform remediation work (i.e. uses shovel to transfer contaminated gravel and soil into proper hazardous waste containers for shipment.)
- Assist with the loading/offloading of field equipment from trucks.
- Maintain required training, certificates and licenses to perform job functions.
Non Essential functions:
- General office/warehouse maintenance/repair
- General office/warehouse cleaning
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Class C drivers license w/hazardous waste endorsements
- Clean DMV driving record
- Current 40-hour Hazwoper certificate
- Willingness to work overtime with little or no notice
- Ability to stand, bend, stoop, kneel, pull and push
- Ability to walk long distances
- Ability to use hand/power tools and equipment
- Ability to wear a respirator and protective clothing
- Ability to sit/drive
- Ability to lift 50 pounds several times a day
- Ability to interpret and follow maps, diagrams and charts
- Ability to read, write and speak English language
*To apply, please fill out form and attach documents below.